Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Christmas

Here I am two weeks old and I have already celebrated my first Christmas. On Christmas Eve we went to my aunt Colleen and uncle Bret's house. I met so many new aunts and uncles and cousins. I can't wait until I get older and can play with my cousins. They were outside sledding and it looked so much fun but mommy said I am to small. When we got home daddy called Santa Clause because they are friends and he came over to our house to see ME. I got to sit on his lap and mommy took my picture. I can not believe that my daddy is friends with Santa that is so cool. After meeting Santa my mommy, daddy and grandma B went to church. I made it hard for mommy though because I pooped twice during the service and then I was fussy and grandma B had to take me out to another room.

On Christmas morning daddy fixed breakfast and then auntie Erika, uncle Jacob, Emily and Grandma B's friend Bob came over and we opened presents. Mommy and daddy opened mine for me. I got some books, a stuffed curious George, and some clothes. I gave mommy a pretty necklace with my birthstone in it. She loved it. After presents everyone eat a big turkey dinner and played on the Wii. It was a great first Christmas and I can not wait until next year.

On Friday I had to go to the doctor. I do not like that place. They always make me take my clothed off and I get cold and pee. Mommy and daddy were happy when they weighted me though because I was back up to 8pounds 10 ounces. The doctor said I look great and now I don't have to go back until I am two months old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like u all had a good Christmas!!! Can't wait til next Chrismas when your here with us in ND, you'll be crawling maybe walking all over the place. Bailey is so very excited to see u in March!!!!!!! I wish we were a lil closer in distnace and we'd come out. Keep updating the picts when u post, I love seeing them. :) Auntie Chrisy

Amy Byrd said...

Darling slide show! So glad we got to meet her! She is such a little dolly!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful, look forward to meeting her!

The Geiselmans

Anonymous said...

merry christmas lily! you are one lucky baby to have such awesome parents.
was that a baby curious george you got? finner loves his and sleeps with him every night...we nicknamed him georgy.