Today Corey and I went to the doctor for an ultra sound and weekly doctors appointment. The ultra sound went good. It is a lot different from 18 weeks. The baby's head was down and the hands and feet were by the head. The heartbeat was good and the baby is taking up all the room it can. The baby is measuring about 7pd 6oz give or take a pound. During the ultrasound the technician also measured the liquid around the baby which was at 6.5 which is low. The doctor is going to check the liquid again next Wednesday and if it is below 5 then we have to go in immediately for induction or c-section. As of right now I am not dilated or effaced at all. We are hoping that the liquids stay the same and labor just starts naturally. We will see what happens but I do not see anything happening before next Wednesday.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


2 comments:
This whole pregnancy thing sounds like a rollercoaster! How exciting to be so close and know that the baby is so big and healthy. We'll be keeping all 3 of you in our prayers!
I don't know if you're feeling this way or not, but I was really afraid of being induced. By the time Keyan was 10 days late, waiting any longer wasn't an option though and they induced. Having done it both ways--induced and not, it really wasn't that different. Although driving to the hospital NOT in labor is far different than driving there in labor! ;) Here's hoping the fluid numbers will stay high enough and it'll be a non-issue anyway.
Post a Comment