On New Years day Corey's parents arrived from North Dakota to meet Lily for the first time. It has been great having them here and letting them get to know their new grand daughter. With all of the snow and having a new born I have been feeling some what cooped up in the house so we have made a few outings this last week. We went to lunch at Chili's in Spokane with grandma and grandpa Still and grandma B. We than walked around the mall. We have made several outings to Walmart once it opened back up after being closed for a week because of the snow on the roof. We took lunch to daddy on Tuesday and Lily got to meet his classes and fellow teachers. Then while Corey's parents stayed to watch him teach a class I took Lily over to my school. My first graders were so funny. They wanted to know if I was coming back the next day. They wanted to touch Lily's head. So I let them wash their hands and touch her head. They all had to tell me what they got for Christmas and that the elves sent letters back to us after they wrote Santa letters. On Friday January 9th we had Lily dedicated at our church during the evening service. It was a very special time and we were so happy to family there to celebrate it with us. Corey's parents left this morning and Lily will miss them and we look forward to seeing everyone in North Dakota during spring break.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago





4 comments:
All the photos look great!!! I can't wait for spring break to be here so I can finally meet u Lily and Bailey and Trevor both always ask when there going to see u too, and u to Corey and Allison. Your guys family picture looks great!!! I wish we could see you guys sooner, but spring break will be here before we know it.. Luv to u all :) Auntie Christy
Now there's a story you can tell the grandkids someday..."Back in 2009 it snowed so much that WALMART was close for a week!"
congrats on your special day. i wish real life would do dedications during service.
walmart was seriously closed for a week. what has teh winter world coming too in spokane.
glad g & g still had a good visit.
What a great slide show. Sorry we missed the dedication. Alli you look gorgeous in that brown sweater. What fun pictures of Corey's family. Kisses to sweeet Lilly for me.
Post a Comment