So yesterday morning when we went to take Lily to daycare I was walking her inside while Corey talked to his dad on the phone in the car. I was almost to her babysitters front steps when I tripped on a crack in the cement and fell foward. I tried to protect Lily but the momentum was to strong and she fell out of my arms and hit her head on the first cement step. I grabbed her as Corey came running from the car. She was doing her histerical cry where she won't breath. We got her inside and it took us awhile to calm her down. Corey finally got her calm and then we had to leave because Corey was now late for his first conference. I was a mess and just felt terrible. I know it was an accident but I hurt my baby girl. She is doing fine. Mommy is the only one still upset about it.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


2 comments:
Eek! Sorry to hear about the mishap. Does she have an egghead to prove it? If it makes you feel any better, a friend's son needed 6stitches in his chin and broke his foot one day after the other and the foot was on his 2nd birthday!
oh, i totally feel for you. i tripped and fell flat on my face but nick actually caught fin and let me fall. since then i really haven't worn high heels. nick will still give me crap if i even think about heels.
Post a Comment