Today Corey, myself and my mom went to the Fetal and Maternal doctor at Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane. We got to see the babies which was a huge relief for us.




Baby A had a heart beat of 158 and was 11.7 cm.

Baby B had a heart beat of 158 and was 10 cm.

Baby C had a heart beat of 161 and was 10 cm.

They are all growing well and it was neat to see them all. Baby A just wanted to lay and suck its finger. Baby B was a mover and wouldn't sit still. Baby C had its feet up by its head. Today we met with several doctors and they just talked about what a triplet pregnancy can be like. They are hoping that I can work through the school year as long as everything is going OK. Are goal is 35-36 weeks which would be the end of July about 1 month early. I go back in 3 weeks and then after that every 2 weeks. Enjoy their 1st baby pictures.


2 comments:
Congratulations! I will have to make sure Amy knows this and I'll share with people at South.
Cara Groth
i've been waiting to hear about the babies are doing. for some reason i want to call them boys. i don't have any instincts but i'm just saying. so excited to hear the babies are doing so....well. love you guys.
Post a Comment