Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been a long time!

Well it has been a long time since I have blogged. I have just been so burnt out this year and when I get home I just want to spend time with Lily and relax. Lily just turned 15 months last Friday and she is so funny. She chatters away with puppy, mommy, Wyatt, dada, bye, and lots of gibberish with a few words thrown in here and there. She is all over the house and is still a peanut of a thing. She gets tons of attention every where we go with her huge smile and Pebbles hair. Here are a few updated videos and pictures from the last few months.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Lily 14 and 15 months
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a scrapbook design

3 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

I have been wondering where you were? Glad to see you posted some new pics! She is so darling, not much bigger, but so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see you all & give her some lovin!

nicole said...

when Nick talked to Corey the other night I asked him to see how lily was since i haven't seen any updates. i totally understand the time just gets away from you and all you want to do is hang out with the family.
miss and love you guys.
nic

Leslie said...

Argh...I can't get the album to load the pictures for some reason so I'm just taunted by the scrapbook layouts knowing that gorgeous pictures of Lily are trapped in the cyberspace of my outdated computer. Glad all is well and you're enjoying time to gether.