Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

30 week Check-up

Corey and I went in to the doctor this afternoon for our 30 week check-up. Everything is looking good. My glucose test was normal, my blood pressure is good, my weight is right on track, I am measuring good, the heart beat was normal at 138 bpm, and I am feeling pretty good. This last week the baby has felt heavier and I constantly feel like I am going to pee my pants, but other than that and trying to find a comfortable sleeping position all is good. There are only 10 weeks left and I can not wait.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad to hear you had a great check-up. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I'm trying to get the kids' bags packed tonight!

Amy Byrd said...

Yeah Alli! You're on the home stretch. Excited for a new niece or nephew!

Carrie said...

Wow! I cant believe how fast it has gone! Im soo excited for you guys. I cant wait to meet him or her!