Well Corey and I went in to North Idaho Inland Imaging this morning at 7:45 for an ultra sound. Going in for the ultra sound was a little bit tortures for me. I couldn't go pee for 2 hours before and at least a 1/2 hour before I had to drink 36oz. of water. Which did not settle well and I ended up throwing it all up. Waiting in the room seemed like forever because: 1. We were nerves about what we were going to find out and 2. I had to pee! Well we finally got called in and the technician started and right away we could see the baby moving and the little flutters of the heart beat. It was the best thing I think I have ever seen. We then got to hear the heart beat and she took about 50 pictures some of them were even 3D which were amazing. The baby was moving a lot and so the technician called it a wiggle worm. The baby was also standing on its head and so we got some great pictures of the butt and legs. I was not able to talk to my doctor today because he was out of the office, but the nurse told me the report looked good. I am just supposed to take it easy through the weekend and as long as there is no cramping or spotting I can go back to work on Monday. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us. These last few days have been very hard but Corey and I both feel that it is over and we can enjoy the thoughts of our little one.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


3 comments:
I am praying for you Allison. I am so glad the ultrasound looked good. Take it easy this weekend.
Love,
Linda
Praise God! Allison and Corey--I'm so glad that this crisis seems to be passing. Amazing how long before they're born kids can wrench your heart! Take care and keep us posted.
Leslie
oh, i'm so releived that everything is good. like leslie said even before they are born they scare you to pieces.
we are praying for you both.
miss and love you
nic
Post a Comment