I just wanted to wish all you mothers out there a very happy and relaxing Mother's Day.
To my amazing mom I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything you have done for me. All your love and support have helped to make me the person I am today. Mom you are my hero. You have been through so much in your life and yet you are so strong and you always turn to the Lord for help and support. I hope that I am even half the mother, wife, teacher and person that you are. Thank you mom for being such a great role model for me. I can't wait to be a mother to my child because I know I had such a great example growing up. I love you.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


2 comments:
happy mother's day barb!
al- you are going to be a wonderful mom. isn't it amazing how pregnancy puts things all into perspective....motherhood bring on a whole new world....you'll love it. even when you are up to your eyeballs in diapers.
What a loving tribute to your mom. I am sure she was very touched.
Linda
Post a Comment