Good News. Well I finally got in today to have the HSG procedure. For those of you who have had this done I am so sorry. What an uncomfortable and painful experience it was. Even through the pain and cramping though it is always nice to have good news. Everything was clear and fine. I am not blocked anywhere and so that is one less thing that Corey and I have to think about. Now we move forward and can concentrate on what is next. Corey gets to give me a shot tomorrow and Sunday and then I go in for an ultrasound on Wednesday. From there we will see how things are progressing. We are hoping to do the insemination next Friday March 28. Which would be great because we do not have school on that day.
Bad news. On a totally different note. I would like to know who ordered the snow. With the first day of spring I expected sun and warm weather. But for the last two days it has been snow, sleet, hail, and rain, but NO sun. It is a good thing that we leave for southern California in a week because I am ready for some nice sunny weather.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


2 comments:
I am so sorry you had to go through that test. I had it a year and a half ago and wow, I was not expecting it to be that bad. You are right though it is worth it when you get good news. Good luck this week with all the shots and drugs. We are always praying for you. We hope more than anything that this all works for you guys.
Ooh! Are you going to Disneyland?
Post a Comment