Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back in the fertility game

Well most of you know that Corey and I have taken the last 6Th months off from fertility treatments. With the move to Spokane and then to Post Falls and starting new jobs we took a break. Not to mention the emotional, physical and financial toll it was taking on us. We needed a brake. Well that brake is officially over. Yesterday March 10 we both took the afternoon off and met with the fertility specialist in Spokane. This was an emotional visit for me and a stressful visit for both of us. Even after going through treatments for a year and a half it is still so much information and so many procedures and drugs to remember. The doctor seems to think that we have a good chance and we are starting off where we left off in May. Here is the plan for right now:
* Today at 6:30am I went in for some blood tests.
* I start my medication today and take that for 5 days. Corey also has to give me hormone shots again. Lucky Me!!!
* On Friday March 14 I go in to have a test done where they shoot dye into me to make sure that everything is open and my fallopian tubes aren't blocked.
* Then next week i go in for a couple of ultra sounds to make sure the medication is working correctly.
* Then next Friday March 21 we go in for insemination and from there it is all in God's hands.

Well as we go through this process stay posted and I will let you know what is going on, and don't forget to pray for us.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Allison! I was just thinking about you today.. actually I think about you quite a bit when I'm at school... particularly I was crying today - stressed out over workshop, and probably the last time I cried over school was when I was doing science at Reagan :) I really miss you and the school a lot. It sounds like you are doing well though, and I like your hair! Good luck with everything, I'm rooting for you!
- Jess

Anonymous said...

i love the title of your blog. and that is my favorite verse from the Bible.
miss you