Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Late 10 month Birthday

Last Monday I, Lilyann Kelly Still turned 10 months old. Here are some of my favorite things:

1. Going up the stairs, especially when they are not blocked.
2. Savannah's baby doll.
3. Using mommy and daddy as a jungle gym.
4. Walking along the furniture.
5. Playing with my bed time book.
6. Having daddy make me giggle.
7. Pushing the animals down on my pop-up school bus.
8. Waving bye-bye and sometimes saying it. bybybybybyby
9. Jabbering in the car and everywhere else.
10. Getting things I know I shouldn't have like the remote and touching the buttons on the tv.

Here are some things I, Lilyann Kelly Still don't like:

1. Getting dressed for bed.
2. Sitting in the grass.
3. When daddy dresses as the Moose mascot for school.
4. Having to wear mittens and put on a coat.
5. Monday mornings when mom leaves me after 2 whole days together.
6. When mommy and daddy take my finger out of my nose and sat NO NO.

Over all I am a very happy and easy going baby. Although I am a tiny little thing I am growing and very healthy. In 2 months I am going to be 1 year old. Mommy can't beileve I am already this big.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Lily 10 months
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Amy Byrd said...

Such a cutie! Love those hats with the flowers on them! Give her a smooch for us!

Leslie said...

I'd be afraid of Corey dressed as a moose too! Is that the price he pays for being tne newby at school?