Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stairs, really?

So Corey I went over to some friends house tonight to watch a movie and hangout. We were all in the living room and Lily was crawling around. She went straight for the 2 little stairs they have and with out any hesitation up she went. Corey and I looked at each like "did she just do that?". Then all night she kept wanting to go back to the stairs. She has not even attempted the 2 stairs in our living room. But now I will be more careful and we may need another gate. Another accomplishment by my AMAZING daughter.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Here she comes! Soon you'll know the reason we opted for a single story house. ;)