Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Date night

Last night when Corey got home he asked if I wanted to go to a movie. Since this would be my first time really leaving Lily I said "Sure, but only if my mom can babysit." So we called up grandma and she said she would love to. So Corey and I headed down the street to see 'Knowing'. It was a good movie but we weren't expecting it to be scary. The only thing about it that we didn't like was the spaceships. It was nice to have a night out as myself and not Lily's mom. It was really weird not putting her to bed though and having to wait until morning to hold her. I survived though and it was good to help me prepare for going back to work in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats on your first date night post-Lily! I've been thinking about you and the transition back to work.

Anonymous said...

How long until you back to work???