I can't beileve that my baby is already 8 weeks old. She is growing and changing so fast. Her eating is going good again and she is just becoming more and more aware of the things and people around her. On Wednesday Corey's staff through us a book shower. We got a lot of great books for Lily and the staff chipped in and got us a $70 gift card to Barnes and Noble. I read to Lily everyday and am excited to share the new books with her. She also got a few cute outfits including a Gonzaga cheerleading outfit that she can wear next basketball season. She also got this adorable stuffed puppy that was bigger than her.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago





2 comments:
I love the book shower idea!
the first year is a blur to me, and so is the second. hang on it's a fast and fun ride.
can't wait to see you this weekend....what are the plans?
Post a Comment