Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 hours of sleep

Last night I put Lily down for bed at 10:30 after her last feeding. Usually she wakes up around 3:00am for another feeding, but last night she slept straight tell 5:30. I started to hear her moving around about 5:00 and layed there until she started to cry. Then of course after she eat (which is going better again) she was wide awake and wanted to play. So we played on the floor for awhile and then I read her a couple of stories until she started getting sleepy again and she was back in bed around 6:30. And so was I. Hope fully this wasn't just a 1 time night. She is 7 1/2 weeks and can now start sleeping through the night.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations! Isn't it funny how 7 uninterrupted hours of sleep feels like an eternity after so many nights of interrupted sleep?!