Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

I feel like Corey and I have been so busy over the last few weeks. Last week I had Open House and just lots of stuff to get done at school. Then Corey was gone all weekend. He went to the lake to help paint and get other jobs done. Since Erika and I couldn't be around the paint we stayed home and spent Saturday together. This week Corey has Open House and bowling. It is always hard for me to go from spending all my time with him in the summer to only having a couple of hours a day where I see him. I call it Corey with drawls. Pathetic, huh! Well I look forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know it's hard spending so much time with a person then going to just a few days. remember to try to take some time to yourselves.