Corey and I completed our second day of school today. So far things have gone well. Besides being tired and nauseas in the morning I have felt good. I think that I am really going to enjoy my class this year.
After school today Corey andI went in for our 6 month appointment. The doctor said that my weight and blood pressure were good. He measured my tummy for the first time and said I have a big baby. Then when we went to hear the heart beat it was irregular. It would beat and then there were little pauses. The doctor is having us go see a prenatal cardiologist to have a special ultra sound done on the babies heart to make sure everything is okay. He said that there is a 90% change that nothing is wrong and as the baby grows it will correct itself. If their is something wrong then they will either treat it through medication now or the baby will have to have surgery when it is delivered. We are praying that nothing is wrong. As soon as we know more I will let everyone know. Please pray for our little peanut.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


3 comments:
Allison and Corey,
Sorry to hear you've got yet another road bump in your pregnancy. Prayers for the peanut for sure! Did the doctor indicate when you can get in to see the pediatric cardiologist?
Keep us posted. We love you guys and God bless!
Leslie
we're praying for you guys. i'm sure peanut will be fine but i totally understand how you must be feeling...there isn't much you can do but you feel like you would move the world to make sure your little one is ok.
keep us posted.
thought i'd send out a happy birthday wish for corey this week.
loves
nic
Post a Comment