Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Parties, Flutterings, and the Olympics

Corey and I had a great time up at the lake. I did not want to come in, especially in order to go to the dentist, but we are heading back up tomorrow. While we were up their a lot happened. On Friday my mom and Aunt Joan planned a family baby shower for me. So my mom, sister, Aunt Joan, and cousins Amy, Colleen, Stephanie and Meghan went to Hills, a resort on the lake, for lunch. Instead of all getting me gifts they chipped in and bought us a stroller/car seat that I picked out. We had a great time and I really appreciate the gift. On Saturday we celebrated my sister's 32 birthday.

I love the Olympics, along with most of my family (except Corey). I have been glued to the TV and staying up until 12 or later because I just have to see what is going to happen. In fact last night I recorded it so I could go to sleep early and watched it this morning.

The best thing that happened this weekend was feeling the baby move for the first time on Monday. It felt like a little flip in my stomach. Now I notice it in the morning and sometimes when I am lying on my side. Corey is jealous and can't wait to feel the baby himself.

Here are some pictures from my baby shower.





2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats on feeling the baby move and the fun baby shower. It's hard to believe shower time is rolling around already!

Leslie said...

Oh...we're a little sleep deprived from the Olympics too, kids included. We're all Phelps Phans. ;)