Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I,ve Been Tagged!

Joys
- Finally being pregnant with our first child
- Spending the summer at the lake with Corey and my family
- Having a supportive husband who loves me dearly
- Reading a good book

Fears
- Losing the people I love
- Having a difficult/complicated labor
- spiders

Current Obsessions
- The Olympics
- Knowing everything about the babies development
- Bagels and cream cheese
- The Shopaholic books

Random/ surprising facts
- My favorite comfort food are the little mini chocolate donuts
- I hate when people pop their knuckles
- I hate to drive and I wouldn't have a license if I didn't have to

Amy you are the only person I have left to tag.

0 comments: