Well we are having a great time in California, and although it has not been in the 80's the weather has been very nice.
Monday-
On Monday we went to Disneyland and had a great time going on all of the rides. The weather was warm and Corey burnt his head. The only thing that sucked was the terrible headache I got about half way through the day. I love rides and on the Star Troopers Ride I thought I was going to be sick. I sucked it up though and we stayed to watch the parade and then left.
Tuesday-
On Tuesday we spent the day down in San Diego. We took a tour of the USS Missouri and then we headed to Old Town for YUMMY Mexican food. From there we head downtown for a Padres vs. Astros baseball game. The game was slow and it was cold but Corey loved it and that is all that matters.
Wednesday-
Today we thought it was going to rain and so we were a little worried but it turned into a beautiful day. We went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park and saw lots of animals except the tigers they were not there. We then headed back to Oceanside and walked along the beach and had dinner at the harbor.
We look forward to another couple of fun filled days.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment