Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer here I come!!!

No more pencils,
No more books,
No more student's dirty looks.

Today was my last day with students. I am so glad this year is over. I still have a teacher work day tomorrow but Lily is going to spend part of it with me while Corey helps his sub. I am ready to be out of my non air conditioned classroom. Now I have to start thinking about what to pack for North Dakota. We leave on Tuesday and we have to pay for luggage. So now I have to figure out what do we have to have for Lily.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wahoo! Good luck on the packing. At least it's summer and you don't have to do all the layering.

Jessica said...

good luck with packing, liam had twice as much stuff to bring as todd and I put together... and still i wish i had more!!

nicole said...

good luck. i hated backing for fin, he had twice the stuff to pack than us and then the car seat. amen to not having to layer, but the weather is so unpredictable right now in ND.

Tiffany Renee Phillips said...

My mom's from ND why are you visiting? Have fun!