Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Triplet Babies

Baby A- Kinley Lynn
Baby B- Torii Lee
Baby C- Kenton Douglas
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Will summer ever come!!!

Well we now have 11 more days of school. I am counting down every day like I never have before. I have realized that after missing 16 weeks of school I just don't have the same bond with this class. It also doesn't help that out of my 23 students only 8 are girls. Everyday I just watch the clock count down until 3:30 when I can finally leave and go home to my baby. (Sorry Jessica, but Lily is the cutest thing in the whole world, her smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen).

Now I am stressing about next year and what to do with Lily. Everyday I wake up and hope to win the lottery or have a rich long lost relative come and tell me I can be a stay at home mom. But the reality is that I have to work and find someone to watch Lily. We don not want to put her in a big daycare but finding in home care is not easy.

Lily is getting so funny. She has started to sleep on her side and loves to play with her feet. She is such a happy and loving little girl. We go to the doctor on June 8th for her 6th month appointment and then she gets to start eating other foods besides breast milk. She is growing so fast and I can not believe it is already half a year.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hey - it's ok... we're both right :)

nicole said...

daycare i think is harder on teh parents than the child. i have mother guilt every day of my life even though when we drop off fin he pushes us out the door.
pray about it and doors will open.
love you guys
nic