Well it is official I am not longer in my 20's. As of today I am now 30 years old. My plan was always to go sky diving on my 30Th birthday, but now that I have Lily that will have to wait. Maybe I will go on my 50Th birthday and she can go with me. Tomorrow we are leaving Lily with my friend Laura while Corey, his mom (who arrives tomorrow), my mom and her friend Bob all go have Japanese at the Shogun in Spokane.
As for the rest of my week it went pretty fast but I am glad it is over. Two weeks down and 7 more to go. I did get a cold from my little monsters at school, and now Lily is showing signs of it. My students are getting back into my routine. We did have to have the 'raising our hands' talk. I think they for got some of the rules while I was gone.
I am looking forward to a good weekend with my family and they say sun is finally on the way!
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


4 comments:
Sounds about right... raising the hands and getting a cold... I so feel ya.
Oh, but happy birthday! I remember your 28th!
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your weekend with friends and family.
oh yes, the colds....hopefully this summer she'll be cold free but come fall have lots of nasal saline ready. i always feel so bad for little ones with colds...not a lot you can do for them.
hope you had a great day!
loves
nic
Post a Comment