Yesterday morning I woke up feeling good for the first time in 3 1/2 months. Everyone has been telling me that the morning sickness will pass around week 13-14. Everyone said I would just wake up one day and feel good. But I really didn't believe them until yesterday.
Usually when I wake up I am nausea and I have to eat right away. The nausea usually lasted until about noon then I would feel good until 3-4 o'clock when it would all start again. Well yesterday I did not feel that way I just felt hungry like a normal person. I had energy most of the day. (still a little tired)
Then today I woke up feeling the same way hungry but not nausea and I actually had energy to clean my kitchen. Which thanks to Corey I have not done since March.
Is the morning sickness really over? Just in time to start my second trimester and for our trip to North Dakota. I sure hope it is but I need a few more good days to really tell.
Monthly: June 2023
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment